You’re ambitious, driven and NOTHING is stopping you from creating an incredible life for yourself and the ones you love.
That’s why you decided to do what most people won’t.
You’re calling the shots.
Sometimes you pinch yourself because you’re helping others with your unique gifts and you're damn good at what you do. You create more income in a week than most make in a month.
You’re creating a movement. You’re building an empire!
You’re overwhelmed, over-stressed, and overworked with your many roles as a mom, partner, entrepreneur, homemaker, friend, daughter, leader, teacher.
And most likely a longer list of titles that I haven't mentioned.
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You know that your relationship is going down the drain. You don’t spend time with your partner anymore. You haven’t been intimate in weeks. Maybe even months! Yikes!
- You used to be committed to staying active and working out. You’ve gained some weight because you’re glued to your desk, couch and bed most of the day.
- You’re consuming massive amounts of coffee that would put your local coffee shop out of business because you experience fatigue several times a day.
- You always resort to your secret stash of processed foods instead of stepping away from your work to eat a decent meal.
- You keep on breaking promises to spend time with your loved ones. You tell yourself that you’ll stop working at 3 p.m. but the next time you look up at the clock it’s 11 p.m.!
You're NOT alone!
Self-care negligence is a common occurrence in the entrepreneurial world. Unfortunately, not enough people about this dark side.
It's not appealing. It's not glamorous. It's not attractive.
You’ve been sucked into this unhealthy epidemic because it appears to be the norm.
You’ve been told that in order to build the life and business of your dreams, you must sacrifice our sleep, health, family and more.
Some sell you the illusion of the "hustle" mentality and preach that it’s the only to get what you desire.
You’ve been told, “You MUST pick a side. Hustle and grind or let your dreams die!”
This is dangerous.
This is a lie!
Most of all, it's NOT worth it!
What good is all of the money, success and “fame” if you do irreversible damage to your health or shorten your lifespan chasing your definition of success?
Look, I totally understand because the same thing happened to me in 2013.
If you knew me that year, you would know that 2013 was the best year of my business. I had FINALLY arrived!
I was having consistent 5 figure months with ease. I became an International Best Selling Author because of my involvement in, Bold is Beautiful, a major book collaboration.
My podcast Reach Your Next Level of Greatness was listed as one of the Top 100 Small Business Podcasts in Small Business Trends. I was getting major attention from the media and other ambitious entrepreneurs.
I was getting major attention from the media and other ambitious entrepreneurs.
If you knew me that year, you would know that 2013 was the worst year of my personal life. I had FINALLY crashed and burned!
I gained 30+ pounds from consuming a ton of sugar.
I was stressed out 24/7.
I was sleeping less than 3 hours a day.
I wasn't active and refused to exercise.
It's a life lesson that I'll never forget. It's a life lesson not worth repeating.
I ended up taking a 2 year self care sabbatical from my business. This would have never happened if I treated my mind and body with love.
That's why 15+ successful women have joined forces to shatter this misconception by educating women who:
- Have been putting their self-care/self-love on the back burner because they’ve been so driven to achieve their definition of success with their business.
- Desire to learn how to implement self-care/self-love practices to avoid crashing and burning while building their business and designing the life of their dreams.
These incredible women are sharing their self-care/self-love journey to help you live a more fulfilled life and achieve your goals faster. Through their experiences and practical advice, they’ll give you a different perspective on how to make self-care/self-love a priority in your life.
Have you been putting your self-care on the back burner because you want to achieve your definition of success?
Or do you want to avoid crashing and burning as you design the life of your dreams?
The Love Yourself First Series has been created for you to fully love your mind, love your body, love your life! This free online event starts on June 25 - June 29th 2018.
Stacie Walker is best known as an Online Business Strategist, 2x International Best Selling Author and Award-Winning Podcast Personality.
She helps online coaches, consultants, healers and service providers put themselves first so they can design a beautiful life doing what they love. More specifically, her clients hire her to rapidly accelerate the growth of their business through uncomplicated marketing strategies and powerful collaborative strategies.
Her expertise and life experiences have been showcased in The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, KillerStartups, About, Medium, Ambitious Entrepreneur Network, The Boomer Business Owner, Women on Business, Evan Carmichael, and Morpheus just to name a few.